It’s back! The Shepherdstown Community Club is once again hosting the 1st Weekend Handmade Market, and you don’t want to miss it.
Now in its 8th year, this pop-up market has become quite the tradition in Jefferson County, especially for those of us who love shopping local and supporting local artists. Here are the specifics for this weekend’s handmade market:
- Dates: Saturday, April 7th & Sunday, April 8th
- Times: 10AM – 7PM (Sat.) & 9AM – 4PM (Sun.)
- Location: War Memorial Building (102 E German St, Shepherdstown, WV 25443)
- Parking: Use this parking map to find a spot
- Dogs Allowed? Yes!
What You Can Find at the Handmade Market
Paintings? Check. Pottery? Check. Hand-painted glassware? Check! Anything you can think of, you can likely find at the 1st Weekend Handmade Market.
Looking for locally grown food and homemade treats? If you’re planning to visit the 1st Weekend Handmade Market on Sunday, be sure to check out the Shepherdstown Farmers Market! It will be open from 9AM to 1PM directly behind the War Memorial Building.
Don’t Miss the Other 1st Weekend Handmade Markets
The Shepherdstown Community Club hosts this pop-up market for eight weekends out of the year. Mark your calendars for the following weekends in April through November:
- April 7th (10AM – 7PM) and April 8th (9AM – 4PM)
- May 5th (10AM – 7PM) and May 6th (9AM – 4PM)
- June 2nd (10AM – 7PM) and June 3rd (9AM – 4PM)
- July 7th (10AM – 7PM) and July 8th (9AM – 4PM)
- August 4th (10AM – 7PM) and August 5th (9AM – 4PM)
- September 1st (10AM – 7PM) and September 2nd (9AM – 4PM)
- October 6th (10AM – 7PM) and October 7th (9AM – 4PM)
- November 3rd (10AM – 7PM) and November 4th (9AM – 4PM)
Follow the Shepherdstown Community Club 1st Weekend Handmade Market on Facebook for updates, including a list of the month’s featured artists.
Need More Reasons to Move to WV’s Eastern Panhandle?
WV’s Eastern Panhandle is a beautiful region known for its tight-knit communities, lower cost of living and quick access to major employers in Virginia. Pop-up markets like this one are just part of the local lifestyle!
Find your next home in Shepherdstown or give us a call at (304) 725-1918. We’re here to help you with everything you need.